When your time in Paris comes to an end you might wish to focus on the next steps towards your new destination.
We also know that expatriates are often being transferred at short notice by their employers. We will be able to make your departure a stress free experience.
your story in paris will help you:
- to terminate your lease
- to deal with the inventory procedures and to get your deposit back
- to have your property valued by an estate agent
- to cancel all ongoing contracts relating to electricity, gas, telephone, alarm systems etc.
- to have your mail transferred to your new address
- to put you in contact with removal companies
- to take charge of other administrative tasks for you, e.g. closing your bank account, informing schools, giving notice to your gym etc.